1. Any information or guidance we provide is not a substitute for the consultation, diagnosis, and/or medical treatment of your doctor or healthcare provider. You must not rely on any information or guidance we provide you with as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provide and we expressly disclaim all responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered by you or any third party as a result of your reliance on any information or guidance we provide you with.
2. If you have any specific questions or concerns about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or healthcare provider as soon as possible.
3. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention from your healthcare provider. Do not delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information or guidance we provide you with.
4. Nothing in this disclaimer will limit or exclude any liability that may not be limited or excluded by applicable law.
5. Hypnosis is not suitable for people with epilepsy or anyone diagnosed as having a psychotic illness. We accept no responsibility whatsoever.
6. You agree that you are participating in the use of these services at your own risk and that we shall not be liable under any circumstances for any matter arising out of your participation (other than for matters for which we are not legally able to exclude or limit liability such as death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation).
7. Due to the nature of hypnotherapy and coaching, we do not guarantee any particular result.
8. We will endeavour to ensure that all information that we provide is accurate and up-to-date but we shall not be liable for any claims arising from such information being inaccurate or not up-to-date or otherwise.